Volume of natural gas supplied to Armenia in 2023 has made 2,444.8 million cubic metersIn January — December 2023, the volume of natural gas imported to Armenia has made 2,444.8 million cubic meters.
During the mentioned period, 2,357.3 million cubic meters of natural gas have been supplied to the consumers of the country.
Last year in January — December, the volumes of natural gas supplied to the energy and industrial sectors have made 510.1 and 293.7 million cubic meters, respectively.
The volume of natural gas delivery to the population has made 808.2 million cubic meters, to CNG refueling stations — 412.1 million cubic meters.
333.3 million cubic meters of natural gas have been supplied to other gas consumers.
PR and Media Relations Service +374 10 29-47-60
- According to the results of 2023 Gazprom Armenia ranks third in the major taxpayers list
- Gazprom Armenia employs more than 30 specialists from Artsakhgaz
- More than 763 thousand consumers connected to the gas distribution network of the country
- Number of incidents caused by violation of safety requirements for the safe use of natural gas in everyday life has decreased
- A.Hakobyan: A large amount of work planned to carry out this year in the gas transportation and gas distribution systems