According to the results of 2023 Gazprom Armenia ranks third in the major taxpayers list
According to the published information of the State Revenue Committee of the Republic of Armenia for January — December 2023, CJSC Gazprom Armenia ranks third in the list of 1000 major taxpayers with total amount of taxes and duties paid to the state budget of the Republic of Armenia.During the mentioned period, the Company has paid 48,556,402 thousand AMD.
Transgaz LLC — the subsidiary of CJSC Gazprom Armenia is the 62nd in the list. In January-December, Transgaz has paid 5,077, 302 thousand AMD to the state budget.
AEG Service, which carries out maintenance of in-house gas consumption systems, is the 242nd in the list of major taxpayers. The amount of payments to the state budget by AEG Service LLC has made 1,298,445 thousand AMD.
PR and Media Relations Service +374 10 29-47-60
- Volume of natural gas supplied to Armenia in 2023 has made 2,444.8 million cubic meters
- Gazprom Armenia employs more than 30 specialists from Artsakhgaz
- More than 763 thousand consumers connected to the gas distribution network of the country
- Number of incidents caused by violation of safety requirements for the safe use of natural gas in everyday life has decreased
- A.Hakobyan: A large amount of work planned to carry out this year in the gas transportation and gas distribution systems