More than 763 thousand consumers connected to the gas distribution network of the countryAs of 1 January 2024, according to operative data the total number of gas consumers among the population connected to the gas distribution network of the country has made 763,357, of which 406,795 — in multi-storey buildings (apartments), 356,562 — in private houses.
In January-December last year, the number of gas consumers connected to the gas distribution network of the country has increased by 12,813.
At present, 650 settlements use natural gas in the territory of the Republic of Armenia, of which 602 — rural, 48 — urban.
PR and Media Relations Service +374 10 29-47-60
- Volume of natural gas supplied to Armenia in 2023 has made 2,444.8 million cubic meters
- According to the results of 2023 Gazprom Armenia ranks third in the major taxpayers list
- Gazprom Armenia employs more than 30 specialists from Artsakhgaz
- Number of incidents caused by violation of safety requirements for the safe use of natural gas in everyday life has decreased
- A.Hakobyan: A large amount of work planned to carry out this year in the gas transportation and gas distribution systems