PSRC approved the investment program of Gazprom Armenia for 2023–2027
Public Services Regulatory Commission (PSRC) of the Republic of Armenia approved the investment program of CJSC Gazprom Armenia for 2023–2027 at its meeting of December 21, the total cost of which makes AMD 97,753.6 million (without VAT) in the following main areas:
· expansion, reconstruction and major repairs of the Abovyan underground gas storage station;
· expansion, reconstruction and major repairs of the gas transmission system;
· investments to be made in other activities of the gas transmission system;
· works and activities for connecting new consumers to the existing gas supply system;
· investments to be made in other activities of the gas distribution system.
PSRC also agreed on adjustments to the investment program of Gazprom Armenia for 2022 within the frame of the investment program of the Company for 2022–2026.
PR and Media Relations Service +374 10 29-47-60
- Congratulatory message of the Chairman of the Management Committee — General Director of CJSC Gazprom Armenia H. Tadevosyan
- Gazprom Armenia Employees participate in New Year charity event
- Facilities of gas transportation and distribution systems ready for uninterrupted gas supply to consumers in the autumn-winter period of 2022/2023